Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"The First Post"

I've known a lot of people that stress over "The First Post", stating that it has to be a perfect mesh of how the blog will turn out and their personality.
To be blunt, this is a blog about me and my dealings with Demon-World, an RPG game I am running on IRC (in the irc.esper.net server). The channel we play in is #Demon-World and we have OOC talk in #DWOOC. The game uses the Returners FFRPG system (link to the page where the .pdf of the Core Rules is and link to the forum they speak on and link to the wiki my game is on). We have variable play times set up as a mission-type RPG, the GM (me) creates a session and posts it up on the wiki when he will be running it (time and day) and any of the players that can make that session sign up for it. Most of the times there is a limit of how many players can be in the session (normally 5 or 6) so when ye get upwards of 30 players, ye have a nice opportunity to play just about any day (this doesn't happen as often as I would like as many players have similar schedules, but it does happen.)

I'll be posting up the day to day things I do for, and in, Demon-World in here. As well as putting up the logs from sessions.

I'm off now to see if I can't get some people for my T-01 session (The game 'officially' starts on March 2nd, but I have ran two mini-sessions T-03 and T-02 so far and there will be T-01. These were to introduce the characters to one another and give them a taste of my GMing style [and me into their playing style])

1 comment:

  1. Minor edit here, and I thought I'd just put it as a comment. The game starts up on March 4th, not the 2nd. Turns out only like 2 people would be able to make the 2nd, but I have at least 4 on the 4th. (kinda funny, 2 on the 2nd, 4 on the 4th, anyways)

    ReplyDelete